June 16, 2011

Utah Valley Parade of Homes

Well after a year of living in limbo while Jason finished school, we finally are able to buy a place of our own. We have decided to build and are now going through the process of picking everything out, which has been fun but stressful at the same time.  So we decided to head down to the Utah Valley Parade of Homes to get some inspiration. All of the homes were of course beautiful, but the clear favorite for me was this coastal-inspired craftsman owned by Cristi of Hiya Papaya.  The home was built by Hatfield Homes and most of the furnishings came from Four Chairs Furniture. We were totally blown away, oohing and ahhing over every room.









Gorgeous, right!? I was so happy and surprised to turn the corner out the master bedroom and see my Love print.  I thought it went with the style and color scheme of the home so well.  I had to snap a photo.


And also of my Home print in the entry.


If you want more info about the house there is a great write up over at House of Turquoise, but if you're in the area you really should go see it in person!

Photos by Hiya Papaya

4 comments:

Lindsay [rookie's nest] said...

everything is so beautiful! thanks for sharing! xo

Ihilani said...

Soooo gorgeous! Congrats on home ownership and graduation!!! What amazing news! Sorry we didn't get to hook up while you guys were on the Big Island. We were frantically packing the last of our things but I'm sure you were PLENTY occupied :) so happy for you, xoxo

Cristi said...

Lindsay! I'm so happy to have found your blog and that you were able to come through our home and write about it. I really hope people find your prints. Some of my favorites in our whole home!! You do FANTASTIC work!!

Love,
Cristi :)

Stacy said...

What an awesome house! I would love a place like that. Congrats on having your art featured too! That's sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails